martes, 1 de noviembre de 2016

Week 11?

The last few weeks have been a bit turbulent, which did not allow me to give this project my all.
For this week, I am taking to class my concept for the book I intend to publish once the project is done.

Also, I have decided to refocus back to my original purpose, which was to raise awareness on psychedelics as a tool for helping with addiction and mental illnesses. Without this anchor point, I have realized that the project does not move me completely, as what got me into it was their medical potential. For the fall exhibition, I intend to bring a solid concept of the book with multiple pages, as well as a remixed video exploring my research goal.

I stumbled upon this image that conceptually reflects how our brain works under psychedelics

3 comentarios:

  1. I believe that these all things will help me to understand different things and requirements of a thesis. Thanks for sharing. Phd dissertation writing service

    ResponderEliminar
  2. This seems a difficult thesis that may require deep knowledge and good understanding of topic Web hosting in Pakistan

    ResponderEliminar
  3. The knowledge you shared will really helpful for me in understanding different views.Thanks.web application development company

    ResponderEliminar